familylab for enterprises, institutions & organisations
People living a dynamic, pulsating family life are often found to be healthier, happier and more creative and productive at work.
With the whole concept of partnership and the care for and education of children under constant reconstruction families need a network and a lot of inspiration as well as clarification from peers and reliable professional sources.
A lot of this is already happening in Cyberspace and this has created a need for profound and personal meetings. familylab within your organization can help your colleges and co-workers fulfill this need.
familylab International has branches in 11 European countries and based on 35 years of experience in teaching and counseling families and parents we now offer the familylab concept tailored to your organization and the needs and wishes of your employees and their families.
familylab International offers seminars and lectures and provides group facilitators as well as individual counseling.
Themes and subjects should be decided in collaboration and we are offering a wide range of titles – for example:
- HOW TO DEVELOP A COMPETENT FAMILY
- HOW TO SUPPORT SELF ESTEEM
- HOW TO TAKE LEADERSHIP IN YOUR FAMILY
- TEENAGE FAMILIES – POSSIBILITIES AND PITFALLS
- HOW TO SUPPORT YOUR CHILDS EDUCATION
- GOOD RELATIONSHIPS WITH INLAWS AND GRANDPARENTS
- THE PSYCHOLOGY OF FAMILY MEALS
- HOW TO HELP CHILDREN THROUGH A DIVORCE
- THE DEVELOPMENT OF YOUR CHILDS BRAIN
- TEAMWORK FOR PARTNERS
- PREPARING FOR YOUR FIRST CHILD
- WORK-FAMILY BALANCE
- THE ART OF SAYING NO AND ESTABLISHING PERSONAL BOUNDARIES
Contact your national leader for further information.
- Tags: Companies